With the COVID-19 virus being declared a global pandemic, we wanted to share some important information about the steps BeautifulMe has taken to support you during these uncertain times.
Like many organisations, the impact of COVID-19 is disrupting some of our core operations and may cause some delays. We wanted to ensure you we are working hard to maintain our high level of customer service and aim to continue to provide you with the best possible service during this difficult period. Although due to higher than normal volumes small delays may be experienced for which we apologise.
Important information for businesses listed on BeautifulMe during COVID-19
- Payment free exemption for featured businesses impacted significantly by COVID – 19:
- All customers that continue to find themselves in difficult financial circumstances due to COVID-19 and unable to pay their monthly invoice may be eligible for a Payment Free Exemption whilst maintaining existing packages and benefits.
- Conditions do apply. For eligibility details and to apply for the payment free exemption please contact us via the contact form https://www.beautifulme.com.au/contact/. We will respond as soon as possible regarding your request.
- We are still operating as usual.
- Business owners and operators please login to your members area to update your specific COVID – 19 information to advise visitors of your current business status and operations.
- Pay Per Lead Programme has been temporarily suspended and will resume back in a new, simplified and streamlined format no longer requiring bidding for each lead.
Information for Visitors to BeautifulMe during COVID -19
Please be mindful that the businesses you contact during this period maybe temporarily closed or operating with reduce capacity which could impact response times to your enquiries. We are confident businesses will respond to your messages as soon as possible.
For more information about the on-going situation, please visit:
- Business.gov.au: Find financial assistance, eligibility and timing for the new government support for Australian businesses.
- Services Australia: Information and services to help you if you’re affected by coronavirus, including Centrelink payments and support.
- Australian Government Treasury department: For information on the Federal Government’s economic response to coronavirus, including information on support for individuals, businesses and the economy.
- Australian Government Department of Health: The latest information on the virus, including requirements and conditions for isolation and quarantine periods and when testing should be sought.
- Australia.gov.au: for the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- COVIDSafe App: Information and downloading the COVIDSafe App.
Please remember to practice the recommended COVID – 19 prevention guidelines:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Remember - call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
We do hope the crisis passes quickly, market conditions repair, and our businesses returned to some normality in the not to distance future.
The BeautifulMe Team
Date Update: 12-08-2020 10:03 am