Aside from just feeling like heaven, here are 10 reasons why you should have a monthly facial:
1) Facials allow you to relax.
2) Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal skin cells.
3) Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation.
4) A good facial can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin.
5) A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. Extractions/cleaning out the pores can help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation, as well as can help to change the pore’s size.
6) Facials provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home.
7) Facials allow your therapist to provide you with information on the proper products you should be using at home.
8) Facials can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots.
9) Facials slow the aging process and can reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin.
10) Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.
If you're looking for more reasons, please search the BeautifulMe directory or contact this expert contributor.